Substance Abuse Testing Management
Drug & Alcohol Testing
ADAMS will develop, implement, and manage a comprehensive substance abuse testing program that will be tailored to your needs and in compliance with all Federal Regulations.
- Clinic management services
- Certified on-site collections
- Certified Breath Alcohol Technicians (BATs)
- SAMHSA laboratory services
- Medical review services (MRO)
- Result reporting within 24 hours
- Blind proficiency testing
Our staff will provide management of the daily and weekly functions of all management procedures. All information is reported in a confidential and timely manner.
- Scheduling arrangements
- Centralized collections network
- Confidential / Scientific Random Management
- Maintained database of all results
- Management Information systems (MIS)
- Provide customized reports
Policy Development and Review
Your company policy will help you send a clear message to employees about the purpose of the program and assure them it will be administered fairly.
Training & Education
Employee education explains the dangers to supervisors and employees in allowing abuses to continue in the workplace.
Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
Evaluations are provided by a licensed SAP, with written assessment for each employee that has tested positive for either drug or alcohol usage.